Broodle Griffon Puppies: Brussels Griffon & Poodle Mix
|Colors:||Cream, brown, fawn, black, white|
|Suitable for:||First-time dog owners, seniors, singles, families|
|Temperament:||Loving, playful, energetic|
The Broodle Griffon is not that common, but they are well-loved by those people lucky enough to own them. The feisty breed is a combination of the AKC Toy Brussels Griffon and the intelligent Miniature Poodle. They can also be called the GriffenPoo, Griffon Doodle, and the Brus-a-poo.
While almost everyone is familiar with the Poodle, many might be wondering what a Brussels Griffon is. They are a pup that looks a bit like a disheveled Pug or Bulldog. They are a small breed with an overbite and large eyes staring out at you from a cute coat of wiry fur.
- Standard Poodle Feeding Guide
- Red Poodles Toy: Everything You Need to Know (With Pictures)
- Black Poodle Puppy Images
- Toy Poodle Exercise Needs
- Miniature Poodle Life Expectancy
- Phantom Poodle Colors
- Parti Poodle Standard – Breed Profile & Information
- 10 Best Dog Foods for Poodles (Miniature, Toy & Standard Poodles)
- Popular Poodle Mixes & Doodle Cross Breeds
- Apricot Poodles Standard – All The Facts About This Rare Coat Color
- Black Miniature Goldendoodle Puppies
The combination of the playful Brussels and the brilliant Mini Poodle means you get a dog breed that is the best of both worlds. The Broodle Griffon is often well-behaved and likes to be part of a human pack. They are keen to please and are thus relatively easy to train. The Poodle makes them less likely to be yappy, even though they are a pretty small dog.
If you are looking for the perfect pup for your family, it is worth considering one of these furry little dogs. Are you interested in learning more? Let’s dig into their price, where to buy, and how to care for them.