Poo-Ton Dog: Poodle Coton De Tulear Mix
|Colors:||White, black, brown, cream, gray|
|Suitable for:||Families with allergies, those living in apartments, and first-time pet owners|
|Temperament:||Fun, playful, intelligent, responsive, social, and sweet|
A mix between a Miniature Poodle and a Coton de Tulear, the Poo Ton is a designer breed that’s taken the world by storm. They’re incredibly adorable and as close to hypoallergenic as any dog can be, making them the dog of choice for many people with allergies.
- How Much Does a Poodle Cost?
- How Do I Help a Fat Poodle Lose Weight?
- 150+ Cute Poodle Names
- Are Poodle Hunting Dogs?
- Poo-Shi Dog: Poodle Shiba Inu Mix
- Portuguese Water Dog Poodle Mix
- Miniature Poodle vs Standard Poodle: What’s The Difference?
- Sheltidoodle: Sheltie Poodle Mix
- Shar-Poo Dog: Shar-Pei & Poodle Mix
- Pootalian Dog: Italian Greyhound Poodle Mix
Furthermore, they’re extremely fun and love to be a part of the action, making them an outstanding family dog.
But what exactly goes into caring for a Poo Ton, and how do you tame the stubborn streak that they sometimes have? We break down everything that you need to know here and help you decide if a Poo Ton is the right dog to add to your home.